Vorago Vorago

VERY, Very well done

yeah this did reminded me alot about the mist. I was so pumped to see seth killed just like the crazy priestess in the mist...sorry i got pissed at people like that.

Anyway at the end the quote saying he shall return does that mean there's a part 2 or is that a quote from the bible saying the 2nd christ will come? Any way graet game. and the voice acting to.

DesktopTowerDefense PRO DesktopTowerDefense PRO

very addicting

i love desktop tower defence and now they gave it a shiny new upgrade to it.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

creepy

Every horror flash game i played always does that jumps out and shocks you unexpectedly. But this game was creepy. It gave me chills. And the whole time i was so paranoid I thought there was something following me. 2
Two thumbs up.

Guy & Buddy Guy & Buddy

very difficult

this games was so hard for me but it was quite fun to. it is also original than the other games to.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Oh MY GOD

you are my hero. i looked and looked to download this game. but when i did download it something always goes wrong. Thank you so feaking much

Tutorial - 'Flames 2' Tutorial - 'Flames 2'

cool

at first i thought this was a game (lol) then i found out it was a tutorial. I gave this a 6 because i don't make my own flash vids and stuff like that so it was useless to me. (No offence) but if i did make flash vids and draw stuff like that i would give this a 10/10

so no hard fellings